Looking for a game development team.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by joro.jur, Dec 31, 2017.

1. joro.jur

joro.jur New Member

Dear talented people,
    I'm starting a few projects and I need a team to help me with them. I'm mainly doing this for educational purpose but also to make something valuable for the community. You will be able to switch from project to project and work on whatever you want. You will not be paid but if any of the projects makes a profit, it will be split equally among all members. I'm looking for people who enjoy what they are doing and are willing to improve their skills and learn from their mistakes. You do not need to be a professional and also no age limits are set. I'm not going to be doing this a 100% of the time because of educational purposes (High School). I will be on everyday, for around 2/3 hours but that doesn't mean that the whole operation is stopped. The development can still continue even without my presence.

My time zone: Eastern European Time Zone, UTC+02:00
    Contact me: | Skype: joro.jur | Discord: joro.jur#7064 |

All the best, joro.jur!

2. Tushar

Tushar New Member

Hey can we make a action rpg like kingdom hearts but I don't stay in europe