Looking for a 3d artist for open world game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by DarthYasha, Apr 21, 2020.

1. DarthYasha

DarthYasha New Member

I know I haven't been too active int he game industry as of late. I am working with another twitch streamer (myself gyakudos, partner is Complex_OD) on the hopes to create a large open living world rpg game. It will have many aspects of MMO while maintaining a strong single player narrative, with the focus on the animals of the environment. I am the story/concept designer, Complex_OD is the programmer
    We plan to make it a free to play game, while eventually porting it to everything.

To give you a quick idea of what we are attempting to design here is a bit of the story.

The earth is left decimated after a large war that was foretold of an invading alien race, in the last few moments many ships (known as Arks) left the planet in hopes to save humanity from it's demise. Many of these ships were destroyed or damaged heavily. Earth at this point had contact with many other alien races who lent technology so that we can move to other galaxies. Your Ark crashes into a planet known as Aquinos, a planet very far from your home (earth) your Ship admiral is dead, and everyone looks to you on how to live in this new world. Little is known about this planet's life forms, aside from the tribal people of this world known as the Wardens, who in a way welcome you with open arms... Little is known about their history but they find out a way to speak to you with pointing around and drawing pictures... Eventually You and your Gogeerian friends work out a translator so that you can actually communicate with these people.

They teach you the ways to live off the land, and tame many of the beasts that live on this world. Beasts break down in 4 main categories... Herbivor, which are usually docile creatures varying in size, tend to be easy to train and tame. Next is Transport which is animals that can be used to quickly traverse the world, and carry heavy gear. Then you have Apex which are some of the ferocious beasts that wander the world deep in the forests, some even attacking the village on occasion and have to be hunted. Lastly you have the Chaos Beings which are part of the Super Natural Beings, these are creatures like Dragons who can take control of the elements and give their master a bunch of amazing powers.

After exploring this world you find out that the race that destroyed earth is also here, but for the Wardens to trust you, you have to complete the Warden trials which are daunting tasks which test your abilities that you were taught. This gains the respect of the Warden Council, as well as one of the Warden Elders Kemko.

I have a huge plan of a vast story of many clashing cultures, plans to bring more races (with customization too) In the first portion of the game we plan to just make the human side of the story, but I have Warden story sorta started, same with the Gorgeerian, Rakquain, Oritaquain and Morvus. We have plans to keep this game going for many years to come with new content to be updated to the game too... We do have a discord with much more detail on our vision so we can keep things organized

2. DarthYasha

DarthYasha New Member

We want to build a core team, that will help bring many of our ideas to reality. Myself I'm a writer of many sci-fi / fantasy series. Black Warden is a way that I can bring the world to show case the talent that is Cruxious Media, and it's a game we intend to support for a long time in the future with grat updates. While also focusing hard on many other projects that will tie into the franchise.

Atm we are looking on giving about 7% of profit once things start picking up along with potential ownership share of the company (note not full). As I said we are looking to expand the core team.