Looking for a 2D Artist Partner to make a particular Mobile Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by frost031, Jan 27, 2020.

1. frost031

frost031 New Member

Hi i am a super amateur indie game hopeful, looking for 2d artist to partner with my game idea (responsible for the graphics and game ideas). i am currently using construct 2D for a dark theme side runner/shooter simple game. would share more if interested.

2. frost031

frost031 New Member

below is the concept of the game, pardon my sucky art, the idea is to run away and shoot at things coming at you, with some dark theme with whatever aspect.

Attached Files: