Looking for a 2D artist for an amazing long term video game project.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by MrZentronox, Sep 26, 2020.

1. MrZentronox

MrZentronox New Member

Hello everyone, we are a small group of game devs known by Everlight Games, we are currently working on a high fantasy video game project known as Equilibrium. Due to the amount of artwork the game will require we need an additional artist, Our team currently consists out of a writer, Coder and 2 artist.

The job of the 2D artist will be to work closely with us to create artwork such as level design backgrounds, character backgrounds and FX effects like abilities.

We have a revenue share plan active and the game is being handled as a extremely serious and passionate project and will be released across all standard platforms such as Steam, GOG etc.

Our artstyle is fairly unique and advanced but, please do ask me about it if you have questions.

If you're interested in being part of this high fantasy project, be sure to let me know on discord (Zentronox#0661).
    Everlight Games.png Everlight Games.png

2. Amalia Cioffi

Amalia Cioffi New Member

Hi there!

I've sent a request over Discord, but just in case you don't see it, I thought I would message here as well! I am a Concept Artist/ Illustrator with some UI design experience and would like to offer my services if you are still looking for someone to be a 2D Artist. I love the feel of your game already just from the image, I've always loved fantasy and would be excited to be a part of your team. I have experience not only in team-oriented environments, but this past year has also taught me how to work remotely. I do live in Scotland, however, do not think this will be a problem as I am extremely good at maintaining consistent communication and working through a variety of software.

I have attached my CV and you will find my portfolio link below!

Many Thanks

Amalia Cioffi

https://amicart.carbonmade.com/

Attached Files: