Looking for 3D artist and world builder with Unity experience

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Russell, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Russell

Russell New Member

I am looking for a 3D artist and world builder to help design assets and scenes for a Unity based game. This will be in a real world realistic style. You will also need to have unity experience as asset's collider's may require lower poly colliders than the model itself. You will also be responsible for building complete scenes within the game.I am also opened to using stuff from the Asset store as long as it fits with the goals of the scene

Experience in designing worlds for high FPS on older 3D cards is a huge plus. Speed and fluidity is crucial in this game and I would like to target as much hardware as possible.

The world building aspect, in some cases, will allow for creativity as the different scenes don't fit a specific "plot".

Please send examples of work you have completed in the past.

This project will start off with the creation of some very specific assets to be incorporated in some existing scenes, and will then move on to the scene building. I view this as an ongoing project that will at times put a lot on your plate and at others not need much.

Please send examples of work you have completed in the past. If you have 2D vector graphic / logo / UI experience that is a plus as I will need some of that later, but it isn't required.

Freelancers accepted from anywhere, but fluid written and spoken English required.

2. zagreusent

zagreusent New Member

Hello !
    Greetings from Zagreus !

Zagreus Entertainment LLP - an independent gaming studio fully equipped with the latest technology and highly skilled veteran artists with experience of big studios from Game & Animation industry like gameloft (india) & dhruva interactive.

Our young and creatively skilled team is tirelessly involved in creation of Character Design, Game Screens, UI/UX, Assets, Sprite Sheet, Background/Environment Design and everything related to 2D Games and Flawless Animation.

Over the last few years, we have worked with independent developers, passionate dreamers and indie clients on a regular basis. We have clients from all over the world.

Games:
    http://www.zagreusent.com/games/

Studio:
    www.zagreusent.com

Feel free to inquiry to get stunning designs at indie price. :)
    Thanking You!
    Rajeev