Looking for 3D + 2D artist for shooter platformer game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by yixue, Apr 26, 2017.

1. yixue

yixue New Member

The game will be called "Bad Hombres". Currently the game has zero final art, it's composed of an assortment of random sprite sheets I found online to build various gameplay elements. the game will feature Santa Muerta as the main playable character but I haven't decided on what other characters should be or how the environment will look.

I've uploaded a gameplay video here:

We can discuss the characters and enemy types, what they should be etc. I have some ideas but I'm open to others.

The other aspect of the game is the 3D levels including destructible elements. They will need to be remade and look prettier obviously.

I'm thinking of a cartoonish look but that's open for discussion.

Feel free to PM me with a link to your portfolio.

#1 yixue, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  2. Muskrat of Ceremonies

I'm not half bad at 3D modelling, but I'd need some help w/ importing it into the game engine (or time to learn it), if this project is still alive and kicking I'd love to chat w/ you sometime ; )