Looking for 2D Unity programmer for top down game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by MPPG, Feb 3, 2020.

1. MPPG

MPPG New Member

Hi all!

I am currently working with a pixel artist on a 2D top down action RPG game on Unity. We've got a lot of the design done, though as always, there are parts that are still ongoing, and we have started to build a prototype.

We're using the More Mountain's Top Down Engine, Pixel Crusher's Dialogue System and Quest Machine, and Opsive's Behaviour Designer. We've done pretty well so far but we have got to a point where we need a programmer who can help us customise parts of the Top Down Engine for us (the Pixel Crusher's stuff and Behavior Designer are all fine).

We're looking for someone who knows Unity and C# very well. It's a bonus if you enjoy the genre and if you've ever heard/used any of the above systems!

We plan on making a prototype and a demo and look to get it up on Kickstarter or via a publisher.

If you're interested or know anyone who might be, please don't hesitate to drop me a line and we can talk more about the project and price. Thanks for reading!

JoyFreak likes this.
  2. JoyFreak

JoyFreak New Member

#2 JoyFreak, Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  3. Ray Jones

Ray Jones New Member

Hi there,

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted. I will give you a prototype on this and once you approve we will take this further.

It would be highly appreciated if you can make one Skype call regarding the task which you want to accomplish with best
    quality at affordable prices.

Regards,
    Ray

JoyFreak likes this.
  4. Linnea jones

Linnea jones New Member

Hello
    Greetings

I have gone through your mentioned requirement and would like to assist you with this work.

Please feel free to contact me on Email to discuss further.

Regards
    Linnea
    E- linneajones[dot]mil[at]gmail[dot]com

JoyFreak likes this.
  5. NahogaraDS

NahogaraDS New Member

Hi! I have all of the requirements for this, most of my games are done in Unity and i know very well about c# and module systems "Procedural" mechanics.

Please let me know, here's my contact: tyxefield@gmail.com

Regards :]

#5 NahogaraDS, Feb 13, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    JoyFreak likes this.
  6. JoyFreak

JoyFreak New Member

Great work! Loving the trailer!