LINO | Music Producer and Composer

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Musicbylino, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Musicbylino

Musicbylino New Member

Lino
    A versatile Composer and Music Producer

Hello!

My name is Carlino! I consider myself a music producer, a composer, and an audio engineer. I have been producing music for 10 years and I am now 22. Professionally I've only been recording and composing for 3 years. I play many instruments but I mostly stick to Bass, Guitar, and Piano. Right now I'm moving from producing music for my own projects/artistry into composing on a grander scale; for a vision that many individuals from all over the world are devoted to bring to life. I want to be the voice that resonates throughout the beautiful worlds that you talented developers are creating everyday!

I love all genre's of music and pride myself in being able to produce an exceptional composition no matter what form of music it is. From Sci-fi synth based soundscapes to full orchestral movements; from punk/rock/metal to smooth jazz; from chiptune to hip-hop, I am able to do it all!

Background Details
    • Graduated from Recording Connections with a certificate in Audio Engineering & Music Production.
    • Has done contract work previously as well as a few independently developed projects
    • Worked with and studied under composers who have done work for National Geographic, Vice, and more!
    Services:
    • Mixing and mastering
    • Original work
    • Sound Design
    • Voice Acting
    • Live Recordings
    Portfolio:
    My Demo Reel: Youtu.be

Link to my work: www.linosworld.bandcamp.com/

Contact Me:
    musicbylino@gmail.com

Instagram: @Musicbylino