LF 2D Artist and Cs Programmer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Tristan_DE, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Tristan_DE

Tristan_DE New Member

Looking for:
    Team members to start a indie game project, and capture the scene. To realize my game idea I’m looking for one 2D artist, who can produce the graphics. And one programmer who is experienced in Cs and MonoGame.
    My experience:
    I’m a student from Germany, who have experience with UE4 game development. I can programm java, lua, a bit phyton and I’m learning Cs on that time. I’m also writing an exam about Neuralnetworks/ artificial intelligence.
    Technologie:
    For the game we will use MonoGame as a framework base.
    Project:
    In a steampunk age a inventor, tiny but serious. Got letters which were wrote by a woman, she told him that she need help she is in trouble but not why where or actually when. The player journey start at his workstation where he builds a pocket watch but the watch is not normal the inventor can turn back the time. He starts to find the girl, to get to her if she is real, he can turn the time back as main skill in the game, additional to that, because he is a inventor he have also some other skills but they are limited and they coming while the player plays.
    Length of Project:
    I’m aiming to finish the project in about one year.
    Split:
    everyone get 30% of the profit, the last 10% is the base for the next project.