Level-Designer for Retro-Action-Adventure (Nintendo Switch)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Stephan Bruny, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Stephan Bruny

Stephan Bruny New Member

Hello,

I'm looking for a game designer / level designer for our Retro-Action-Adventure Game "Genesis Quest".
    It's heavily based on "Final Fantasy Adventure" and "Legend of Zelda" from the Game Boy era.
    The game look and feel is supposed to resemble the typical Game Boy experience.

Here is some early gameplay footage:

The player's mission is to recreate a lost, ancient world, which was destroyed and corrupted by the evil Nemesis - a machine collecting souls to create monsters.
    By collecting souls, the player can decide which part of the world to recreate, or trade souls (orbs) for better equiptment or health.

Your task is creating interesting dungeons, maps and puzzles, and also consulting me in game design questions.

I offer an hourly rate between 20-30€ (25-35$).

The level editor for the game is: Tiled (https://www.mapeditor.org)

Finally, the game will be released for Nintendo Switch, PC (Mac, and Linux) and maybe XBOX One.
    Technically we use LÖVE2D with modifications for Switch.

I hope you'll find this offer and the game concept interesting.
    Have a nice weekend!

2. doukai

doukai New Member

do you have a composer working on this project by any chance

3. Hephaestusent

Hephaestusent New Member