Level Designer for hire - industry experience, professional service

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by TonyCooper, Nov 14, 2018.

1. TonyCooper

TonyCooper New Member

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Tony Cooper
    Qualifications/Skills: Level Designer, Game Designer, Writer
    Experience: Track design on GRIP (just released), Codemasters racing titles GRID 2, GRID Autosport and Dirt Showdown, level design on Operation: Flashpoint - Red River, Overlord: Fellowship of Evil
    Direct Link(s): https://uk.linkedin.com/in/tonycooper3 https://tonycooper.carbonmade.com/
    Contact Info: Directly at tonycooperauthor@gmail.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

My name is Tony Cooper and I am a 16-year veteran of the games industry. My latest work is on the recently released combat racer GRIP, where I designed four tracks and one arena for the retail release, and I am currently designing further tracks for DLC.

I have six years experience in level design (racing games, first person shooters, top-down ARPG), seven years experience as a QA team leader (all genres, PC and all major consoles of the time), and have over four years experience as a self-published author.

I am looking for PAID remote work involving any or all of my skills, and can start immediately. Contact me for more information.

All the best, Tony.