Lego Brick Building System || Unity3d Game. (pre-Alfa)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by matfe, Mar 20, 2014.

1. matfe

matfe New Member

#1 matfe, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. Navesele

Navesele New Member

Looks nice. :) What kind of other Lego elements do you have in the game exept bricks?

3. T3MU

T3MU New Member

It was really hard to control. All of the time I tried placing the blocks with mousebutton because of minecraft perhaps. I would totally change the controls closer to that what is used in minecraft.
    So, select block with 1-5 and place with mouse left and remove with mouse right. Moving works with WASD- keys, but it would be nice to have mouselook for the camera also.

EDIT:

I LOVE LEGOS

#3 T3MU, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
  4. TriStarch

TriStarch New Member

Cool little project. :)

I definitely agree on making the controls more minecraft-like. I think the block placement would still work with the mouse controlling the camera, too.

It would also help a lot if there was a transparent preview of where the block will be when you place it since it's not clear where the anchor point is for each of the blocks.