[LandExpand] Fly your way to becoming a tactical genius!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gladnitor, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Gladnitor

Gladnitor New Member

Sup indies!

I hope you guys like an action game with some strategy. It's always nice to improve your tactical skills a bit, you never know when it comes in handy.

You play as a green bird and your goal is to conquer the map (aka make all the squares green) before the other birds get a chance to do so.
    [​IMG]

You can also play against 4 birds in a free-for-all setting:
    [​IMG]

And I wonder how many of you will be able to defeat 4 birds teaming up against you (they come in waves):
    [​IMG]

There are many interesting levels and here and there I've added some puzzle levels to keep you sharp. Tell me how far you got!

Link to play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gladnitor.LandExpand

Currently the game is only available for Android, but if there is enough demand I might make it available for other platforms. Have fun!​