Know any good Belt Scroller code? (legend of mana like)

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Seeru Somnii, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Seeru Somnii

Seeru Somnii New Member

Hi fellas,
    I have an ideia to create a side-scroller, but with up and down movements (legend of mana like) and with jumps.
    The game will have some allies and foes NPCs fighting on the field.
    I wanna know if anyone can indicate a good code on Unity that can summarize all of this points (or at least some of them).

I'm not from this planeverse, so sorry for my bad english!!!

2. 3ph0r

The question is confusing. are you asking for already made code?

3. Seeru Somnii

Seeru Somnii New Member

Sorry, I think I was too vague and for that my question became so confusing.

But I'm searching for "half-made" code or better than this a tutorial. Because I only found tutorials about side scroller games and nothing about a belt scroller game (final fight/double dragon/battletoads alike....) or even something like "belt scroller rpg" Legend of Mana.

I am searching some first steps on this type of gameplay: a half made or tutorial or git hub sketch...