Kid Wars Episode 1 [A little something new]

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by metateen, Sep 26, 2015.

1. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

Okay, I know this is strictly an indie game forum site though hey, hey. I've exposed my love for other indie business' and thought that maybe I'd toss in something refreshing. Even you have to admit, coming in here seeing the more active areas be the composers area (with that same spammer nonetheless) and here. So here I want to present you guys with something completely different!

lately, I've been doing free copies and really, I love this site and felt like hey! Maybe I should ya know....reply back and actually do something besides give back feedback and be online all the time. So.... Here ya go!

[​IMG]

Released in December 2014, as a stand alone issue from the first volume. I present yal, kid wars. The link provided will link you to the free version of the issue. As well I love you guys that much ;) <3

http://comix-blade.itch.io/kid-wars-episode-1

Feedback would be much appreciated! I will indeed respond to it!

Edit: upon reading this version is the 2014, scan version and not the 2015 scan version that didn't clean up the ugly page 12, my mistake greatly.