(Kickstarter) Looking for Unity Developer/Programmer for 2D RPG

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by MPPG, Dec 5, 2018.

1. MPPG

MPPG New Member

Hi all!

My name is Mili (Designer) and my friend (Bren - Artist) and I are currently working on a 2D RPG with platforming elements in Unity. It should actually be noted that we're making a 3D game but in a 2D style (the video below will show you as we require a z axis for the platforming elements). We're using the More Mountain's Top Down Engine that was recently released.

Here's a little look at what there is so far (which isn't a huge amount - please note that this is a test and has changed a little since this video was taken)

Here are also the art style we're going for -

[​IMG]

We have an extensive design document that I have created and we have a path for the game and how we want to shape it.

We are currently building the prototype but we need a programmer or Unity developer to help us. We want to create a core prototype and build a small level using it to then start a Kickstarter campaign. We would like for our team to stay small so we want to work with someone who is also into RPGs and we would all work together until the game is complete.

We're both based in London, UK. We can work remotely though being in the same location is always extremely useful.

Thank you all for reading and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Cheers!