Keep away from dragonclaw scammers

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Vlad, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vlad

Vlad Guest

Hi I am just in the process of geting all my fucking attoryeneys against this cocksucking dragonclaw who took al my fucking songs and never replied back, I give you one advice fellas , I give this little advice to al my fellow musicians, grahic artists or coders, never mess with a scammer called Joseph Lieberman, yes the idiot names hmseles after another Game scammer who sanctions underage games .. within the government.. beware, they name themselesves as being the "INDIE SUPPORTERS" but they are assholes who try to scam you, this fuck head called "joesph lieberman" took all my cd full of my tracks!!!!! I gave it to him of good will, the guy probably took them and spread em around like live fire, but goodnews my freinds who try to get somewhere with there artwork, I FUCKING DIGITALLY signed these tracks, so im going to sue the shit out of this cocksucker called joseph "lieberman" vgsmart and take dragonclaw studios to death... these idiots made a horrible mistake messing with me.. they think they can steal Magniffecent tracks like that and get away with their shity [racticses THINK AGAIN YOU COCKHEADS!!

My lawyers will sue the shit out of dragonc;law, I got eveidence along with their marketing directors email that they fucking took my fucking CD~!!!!.. my lawyers say they have a good case!! and I agree..

TIP - never ever give your artwork, music, to this cocksucking company called dragoncalw, they take your stuff and run or never contact you.. TRUE meaning they are scammers.. and dont worry when I mfind this joseph lieberman (sure its not his real name ) 90this guy is a scammer ) oimgonna fucking kick his head in!

Dragonclaw is a scammer they stole my music, didnt pay me.. Beware my freinds, keep your music, graphics protected by these bastards.. my lawyers are going to fuck dragonclaw up,. they think they got away with it, josephlieberamn thinks his ssafe ( i know its not his real name) e is going to go jail!!

I am paying so muych money, i just wanna sue him, for SPITE!

2. luggage

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

I hope your music talents are better than your english.

3. cliffski

Moderator Original Member

danger will robinson! gamedev.net behaviour detected.

4. milieu

Original Member

I hope you have a good lawyer, because you're commiting libel if anything you post is not absolutely true. Not to mention making death threats is probably illegal as well.

The sad part is that if you actually had anything to share, it was lost in your ranting and swearing.

5. terin

Original Member

Hmm

Yes, he did send me CDs with tracks and also sent them (with permission) to my client Dragon Claw Studio.

None of them were ever used by me and I left the rest of the business in DCS's hands when we parted ways :).

If they have wrongfully used them, which you give no indication of in this letter, then I can say that I was not involved with that decision. If they haven't used them there is no crime in "taking" someone's music to see if it is a match for your product.

And, Joseph Lieberman is my real name, you can have your lawyers send me whatever they like to my business address

4220 NW20th Dr.
    Gainesville, FL 32605
    United States

As the multitude of developers on these boards can attest: I am no scammer nor evil guy what-so-ever, and your legal case against ME is inapplicable since I am no longer a contracted employee of Dragon Claw Studio (And have not been for over a year).

I would suggest continuing to give music samples and tracks to studios who may wish to use your work. If someone "steals" your music to use in a commercial or non-commercial product then you can sue them, otherwise you can't say you have been financially harmed by the non-use of the tracks, nor has your reputation been damanged.

If the files slip to the public somehow, you may have a case, depending on how closely the company in question guarded the tracks. In your case I can say that none of the private information left the CD, which I still have, with the exception of 3 tracks which were uploaded to a private and secure FTP server so that the head of Dragon Claw Studio (Melany Peppin) could hear them.

Well, I hope that allays a very late and very angry post :) Now, continuing to berate me and my reputation in public MAY be cause for a defamation suit, not that I am about to sue someone for being unhappy. Just in the future it is always in your best interest to have a level head about these things, post the facts without saying things like "Scammer."

So, if you'd like to continue this thread, Vlad, I think you DO bring up some good points that need discussion: Such as how and when to hand over copyrighted material like artwork and music so that you do not risk misuse.

If you want to continue a tirade against me, I would like to know what makes you think other people have used your music tracks. If DCS has done that, it is outside my control, I certainly wouldn't condone it.

-Joe

6. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

I think all that needs to be said on this topic has been said. I'm closing this one, I also banned Vlad for extremely inappropriate behavior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.