Java programmer with proof of concept looking for 2d artists (profit-share)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by David Platt, Mar 18, 2019.

1. David Platt

David Platt New Member

You can check out my proof of concept here: https://gamejolt.com/games/CaveJerk-alpha/268442

I've already completed much of the back-end functionality of dungeon crawl/adventure game programmed from the ground up in Java. I've developed my own combat system influenced by table top games like D&D. I've got a dungeon/navigation management system. All the basic pieces for a turn based game are already in place.

I'm looking to transform this little project into a commercial release, inspired by games like Darkest Dungeon, and the Steve Jackson Sorcery! games. The design is built around table top gaming rules, and I just need help creating the graphics that would help draw players into the game world. The updated graphical version of the game would be developed using JavaFX2. Because the graphics would be built around basic animations I don't see the need for a fully fledged game engine.

My discord: Davicus Crax#2949

2. 3DShay

3DShay New Member

Would you please send me a few screenshots : blue_shay at hotmail dot com
    Thanks