Japanese app localization services by native speaker

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by nsrtranslations, Sep 3, 2014.

1. nsrtranslations

nsrtranslations New Member

Just getting the word out: I work for a small technical translation company. We're pretty big gamers, so we've also begun offering services translating app text into Japanese.

Translation is done by our team's native Japanese speaker, and we work with you to make sure text is understood in its proper context. Once everything is translated and in place in your app, we review the app to make sure everything makes sense and sounds natural in context.

We can also offer general localization tips and guidance for releasing your app to the Japanese market, and we're more than happy to help in translating your Google Play text and promotional materials.

Since we're a small team, we offer rates much more attractive than those of some of the larger app localization firms. Since we work with the developer to make sure the text fits in context, we also offer much better quality than you'd typically get through the the services Google offers through its translation partners.

Anyone interested, please send a PM, and I'll get back to you ASAP.