(iOS) Feedback on DW:EoN | Dark Life simulator

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by DC Foundry, Feb 7, 2018.

1. DC Foundry

DC Foundry New Member

Hello!
    We are a two human team with me being the only person who works on the game and second person just gives me cuddles and supports me for the time being.
    We have reached the stage where we really need people to see the game, fiddle with it and pretty much play and give us feedback on how to improve it.
    What's the game all about?: Dark Wanderer: Edge of Nights is a about a killer Alchemist who wants to get rid of evil people. One day he sets free an unknown entity known as the Dark Wanderer who helps him reach his goal.
    The game encapsulates different styles into one and provides tons of stuff for players to do; Buy businesses, discover new potions to brew and transmute, buy stuff in your house and upgrade them, hunt down targets, dump bodies and don't get caught and above all else uncover the sinister plans of the Dark Wanderer.
    To test the game please use the url below to receive an email from Apple and download their app(TestFlight) to test our game. http://eepurl.com/cwsJlD
    For more information about the game visit our facebook page: http://facebook.com/edgeofnights
    ps: Android versions on its way ( there are some bugs with the current version of java, gradle and unity and they don't want to work together :( )
    Thank you,

#1 DC Foundry, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018