Introduction

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by vbovio, Aug 17, 2009.

1. vbovio

vbovio New Member

Hi,

I have been a lurker here for a long time, since dexterity forums, and decided not to talk until I have a game ready to sell, I guess I wanted to have something that "back ups" my opinions.
    Anyway I thank a lot these forums, I have learned a lot from the discussions here.
    I'm one of those dreamers that want to do games, but have a family, a day job and little time left, you know the story.. I made the mistakes that have already been warned here before (create an Engine with lot of features + start with an ambitious project like RPG), I learned the hard way, but at least I ended up with an engine/library that works for PC, Mac and iPhone. man, it takes time to educate yourself.. :eek:

I'm waiting for approval of my game (iPhone one), but have plans to port it to PC after it gets mature on the iPhone (with updates), I like to see how this approach works..
    I'll post about it once it is released, screenshots available in my humble site: http://www.boviosoft.com

Best Regards to all.

#1 vbovio, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  2. Game Producer

Moderator Original Member

Uh... "welcome" aboard. :D