Intoli Analytics - Automatic gameplay optimization and personalization

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by MelodicNoise, Apr 21, 2016.

1. MelodicNoise

MelodicNoise New Member

I'm proud to announce the launch of Intoli Game Analytics (https://intoli.com). We offer a new type of game analytics service that goes a step beyond any other analytics platform currently available. In addition to reporting on a comprehensive set of game specific metrics, we actually use the data we collect to make data-driven adjustments to gameplay parameters in order to maximize user engagement. You can find a much more detailed description of our service on the website. The analytics service is completely FREE and for early adopters we're willing to personally work on games to help incorporate the optimization and personalization services.

We currently have a Unity plugin and a C# SDK available for download on the website. If you're interested in using our service but use a different development platform please let us know and we'll try to expand our platform support as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions or would just like to hear more about our service please feel free to message me here or email me at rylan@intoli.com