Inquiring Writers for Action-RPG [Paid]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Nicholas Harris, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Nicholas Harris

Nicholas Harris New Member

Howdy folks, my name is Nick and I'm the owner and leading project manager at Gyro Games. Currently I am working on assembling a paid team to develop an Action-RPG and while I have an arsenal of story ideas I want to give the opportunity to consider and make one of YOUR story ideas into a game. If you're interested, please email me at nicholas_7_05@ icloud.com (space just in case this website hates emails) and provide the following information:
    1) Your estimated price in which you would charge for writing the story-board for said game.
    2) A detailed summary of your story idea and preferably an example piece of writing (either for this story or one you've done before).
    3) Include your previous work experience.

Feel free to include any other information you feel is important and will aid you in getting the position over other applicants.

Thanks to all who apply and I look forward to reading your ideas!

EDIT: I'm open to different genres. If your ideas can range from high-fantasy to sci-fi to whatever your heart desires. Just make sure you have a good presentation in your email to convince me your idea deserves to be picked :)

2. Joel Zachariah

Joel Zachariah New Member

I'm a bit confused. Are you asking us to pitch a game to hire us to make that said game?

3. lachlan

lachlan New Member

Hi,

wondering if your still looking for a writer, i dont have a story to show you but i would be able to put any idea you had and incorporate it into a story, i have previously written short stories, with different settings.
    I can work for really anything, what ever fits.

Kind regards,
    Lachlan