Indie game development team

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Ash Perrett, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Ash Perrett

Ash Perrett New Member

[​IMG]
    Hello Everyone!
    I am looking to create a small Indie game development team to join me at Limitless Softworks and help create a number of games following different ideas and genres of games.

I myself have been creating games and concept ideas for around 5 years and so I have experience in game design and development.

Currently Limitless Softworks is using Game Maker: Studio as its game engine and tool for development.

Currently Places which need to be filled are:

-Concept Artist and Graphical Designer:
    -Audio Designer:
    -Story Board Writer:

If you are wishing to join Limitless Softworks, then please email me at:
    Limitless.softworks@gmail.com
    Please include any information which is relevant to the role which you are applying for.
    please include examples of your own work regarding the role you are applying for. (Optional)

Applicants should be well versed in using Game Make: Studio as it is the engine of choice.
    Having Skype is also a massive help as it means communication throughout the team is easily enabled.

All Applicants should note that this is a non-paid job role, but if and when a game gets released profit is shared.

Many Thanks,
    A.Perrett

2. Hybban

Hybban New Member

Hey,

If by any chance you need someone with good programing background (how about 20 years) and some solid game design skills, let me know. I start to get pretty good with Game Maker Studio. And I'm getting started with Unity 2d too.

See ya,

Hyb'

3. Elements

Elements New Member

Hey Ash

e-mail sent!:D

Bests.

4. CustomCrafted

CustomCrafted New Member

Hello Ash, how many people are in your indie team?