Indie android game promotion

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Alex Max, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Alex Max

Alex Max New Member

[​IMG]

In starting, recommend to publish your game/app as FREE on your target store. marketing the Android app is as important as building one.

App store listing Optimization is one of main part of boosting app visitors. The screenshots,icon,video, app summary and app description should exactly point out the essence of your application. Include every detail and feature about app in the description is very important.

promo android app promotion is one of the best service to get your android app boosted on play store Another special part most of new developers don't see which people hate to see Ads in a very basic application unless your app is a big hit. so after 1 week of publishing the app,I removed the ads. You could do this in start to get a decent number of active installs then place ads later that too without disrupting user experience. also if your app contains virtual game currency like gold or coins, start a give away period for limited time, Those methods worked for me real well.

Reviews & ratings are most important to fight with thousands of other similar apps. as my experience specific to android market, which means little bit of a push of reviews & ratings ( downloads already include) will boost up your app showing to more users on play store. basically onetime marketing promotion with very little amount of budget will leads you for thousands of users forever. I have real good experience doing starting up promotion with promo android installs and results were amazing.

Another important part is posting about your app on various review websites (although there is a slight chance that any of them will do it for free), Facebook pages about app promotion, upload app designed assets on Instagram and tag as much as you can. all those together you are able to earn real progress on play store and see dream result. In the end should mentioned again, I have long time experience working with promo team with android app promotion for your apps startup & boost current apps.

#1 Alex Max, Dec 24, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2019