IN-VERT — My game in greenlight

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TERNOX, May 31, 2016.

1. TERNOX

TERNOX New Member

[​IMG]
    This is a short enthralling puzzle-platform game about a lonely robot, which tries to find his master. To go all the way you'll have to look for the master in two dimensions at the same time. Parallel world module will help to overcome any obstacles!

Game features:
    - unusual gameplay, travel through two worlds to reach the goal;
    - game possibilities enlarge as you progress through;
    - more than 50 levels in the main campaign;
    - level editor allows you to add your own puzzles ;
    - extra hardcore campaign, also applicable to your levels;
    - exclusive soundtrack;
    - low cost.

The game will gradually be updated; cooperation, challenge and other will be added with time. Please support it in Greenlight, I appreciate it!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Link to Greenlight