In Need of Unity Programmer for Action-RPG!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by brady.linkey, Jun 14, 2018.

1. brady.linkey

brady.linkey New Member

Hey, there!

So I've founded a game company that's one year old now, and we've put out a game or two on Android (iOS ports coming soon), but I'm actually looking to do something a bit more ambitious, and I need a dedicated C# programmer that knows his/her way around Unity. I've done character modelling, and have a professional environment modeller, however, programming is the one side neither of us are truly able to do.

So, with that said, I need a Unity programmer whose willing to do some freelancing until we get this title up on Kickstarter. As soon as payment is available, this will become an actual paying job. For now, though, I need help getting this project started. I won't go into too much detail until you (if you're interested) are prepared to lend a hand.

This title is going to be heading to all major consoles, so if that intrigues you, please do reply with a contact email.

2. zmixman

zmixman New Member

Hello, my name is Zachary, and I'm pretty experienced with coding in C# and Unity, and anything I don't already know, I'm very good at finding out. I'm currently using Unity Personal/Free Edition, as I don't have the money to get Unity Pro. But, I'm certain I'd be very helpful to this project.
    You can contact me through my email: Mr.zmixman@gmail.com