[In active development] Pixel Heist, a round-based heist game you can play with/against your friends

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by yeswecamp, Nov 29, 2017.

?
  1. Robbers

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Cops

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pretty Balanced

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. yeswecamp

yeswecamp New Member

More information and free download at: https://yeswecamp.itch.io/pixel-heist

Since a long time now I worked on a multiplayer game called "Pixel Heist". Its a round-based game, where 2 teams (cops vs robbers) try to execute/prevent the perfect bank heist. It includes an offline tutorial and an online mode (steam) to play with friends.

I am looking for groups of people that test the multiplayer game mode, it would be awesome if you could report some bugs or give some general feedback, this would really mean a lot to me!

Features:

- smuggle a bomb to the main vault and blow it up

- use the main entrance, the back door or climb up the roof and destroy some windows to gain access

- disguise yourself as a civilian and hide between NPCs

- assassinate bank employee NPCs and use their clothing as disguise

- set plants on fire, trigger the fire alarm and open fire doors

- shoot the bank cops or the robbers

The goals for robbers:

- smuggle the bomb to the safe, blow it up, steal cash and jewelery, get your filled bags back to the escape helicopter and enter it

- alternatively, kill all the cops (they have limited respawns) or hope that a cop shoots a civilian NPC

The goals for cops:

- identify the robbers (they look like normal civilan NPCs and can change their clothing to look like employees) and kill them

[​IMG] [​IMG]

More information and free download at: https://yeswecamp.itch.io/pixel-heist

Lyndaoptimist likes this.
  2. zizulot

zizulot New Member

Good idea , I like it honestly , keep up mate ;)