If you decide to use it: Voice-Over in your game

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by EdsVoice, Apr 11, 2014.

1. EdsVoice

EdsVoice New Member

I've literally just joined. Lots of content and great conversation here at IG.

Lots of conversation about using Voice Actors in your games. For example:
    http://forums.indiegamer.com/showthread.php?22161-Voiceover-Where-to-start&highlight=Voice

It posed an interesting point of view regarding Voice-Overs. That being it raises the quality bar of your game to an unachievable height. Interesting. I am here to offer my services as a Voice Actor for your game if you choose to go down that path. My services are free, which means you've nothing to loose and a lot to gain.

Reply here and we can get the conversation started.

#1 EdsVoice, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  2. Elm

Elm New Member

Hey Ed, IG Does have some great content indeed.
    Perhaps you should include the kind of voices you can do? Maybe a demo-reel to show sound quality. People will want to know if your voice will suit their projects in the first place.

3. Mister Builder

Mister Builder New Member

I agree fully. I personally would love to see some samples of work you've accomplished in the past. In the same way that voice acting can add insurmountable quality to a game, low quality voice acting can remove much from an otherwise good game.