I will lets play your indie game

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Swanky lord of Gaming, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Swanky lord of Gaming

I am a YouTuber how loves to play games and I'm down to promote people as they grow as I am.

2. CaptainBlueSkies

CaptainBlueSkies New Member

Hey there! That's great to hear! What's your channel?

3. TheTodd

TheTodd New Member

Yeah, what's your channel? Let's see how you handle your videos, that will help a lot of people decide.

4. zizulot

zizulot New Member

When Im finish my game , if your channel could really help my game growth , than wait for an email with it attached to it for free :) , but we need to know more about you.

5. Swanky lord of Gaming

OMG i only put this post up ask a joke i never knew id actually get a response lol, Hey guys first and foremost my name is swanky lord of gaming i love video games love playing with friends (looking for some) like a crew style kind of thing but of friends laugh like idiots playing games here is a link to my channel here====> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPV48ZU8fokG-iSjifuS0Q?view_as=subscriber ( aslo im alwasy takeing lets play ideas

6. Swanky lord of Gaming

alright mate what you need to know

7. zizulot

zizulot New Member

How many subscribers you have, some demo video how you play them, I would suggest give it some kind of review and rating after you finish it/played it(It would actually boost your channel as well)

8. zizulot

zizulot New Member

I like your voice thats a plus for getting subs, keep up now, try get some subs, review some shitty games that nobody does,etc