I need help getting started

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by kiran, Mar 31, 2018.

1. kiran

kiran New Member

Hello, i would like to know if anyone will help me, i want to know where to start..maybe what i should start off with, for example start with small apps and if i should, tell me where to start, what programs to use etc.
    please it would literally take all of 10 seconds to point me in the right direction
    thnx

2. Nicolas Castro

Nicolas Castro New Member

Where to start, to enter the videogame industry ?, It is difficult to know where to start, since it has many areas in which you can start, of course the most fundamental of all is programming, for 2D games, I would recommend "Construct2" or "GameMaker" which are good graphics engines for this type of video game and are quite intuitive in addition to having a programming language well simplified. If you want to do something more interesting like 3D, I would recommend using "Unity3D" or "Unreal" the two are handled with the programming language "Js" or "Java Script", but also both have their own programming language.

Here is something you can start with. Hope this can help you.

3. PlayBox Tech

PlayBox Tech New Member

4. Nicolas Castro

Nicolas Castro New Member

No entiendo mucho, la publicacion de unity, no entiendo si van a eliminar el C# o eliminaron el Unityscritp o lo van a cambiar. lei la publicacion 3 veces y aun asi no lo entiendo :C. pero quiero que tampoco esque sea un programador, entiendo la programacion pero no programo nada