I have a HORROR Game Idea, and I'm seeking help with the project! {UNITY3D}

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Fredrick Peck, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Fredrick Peck

Fredrick Peck New Member

Hi there!

I have a decent idea that seems pretty well to work with, and It'd seem cool to work with as well! A horror game, but has a bit of a difficult aspect to it.

The game is called Trail.

Have you ever been on a forest or park trail? Well, that's where the things settle in. You start at the beginning of the trail, and go through the trail, and there will be a AI bot to deal with there,
    but.. What is that AI?

The AI will be wielding a Chainsaw, and he will attack several ways. In front of you, side of you, and even behind you. You, the player will be wielding a phone, and on the phone has a battery, flashlight, and a sound tracker. The battery is easily used. It will slowly die, and this will is a main use of the game. If it dies, the AI will instantly kill you, and will result in a instant death. The flashlight is another main use. It is used for.. Navigation, easily. But, can also be used all time. If you wanted to use the flashlight the whole game, you may! But it will make you.. Easily enough, more vunerable. Now, the sound tracker is used automatically. It is used for when a sound is made by the enemy. And the phone will let you know when the enemy is spawned.

Now, the hiding system. You can hide in the game! Behind a tree mostly. But, you can only hide at certain points of the game. Hiding is a good mechanic too, but it can be used multiple times, and the more you use it, makes him easier to find you.

But this is the bits of the game, it is horror, and really I need some people to help along. If the game is successful, I will sell it for a small cost, and will profit share with the group! All credit given to people. But only if the game is successful, I cannot make promises.

The game will be developed in Unity, and that only.

What I need is this:

A programmer {Well with AI, and can use any scripting language.}
    3D modeler {Make the trail, and the AI.}
    Voice Actor {Will voice the AI, involving screams, chuckles, etc. Male or female!}(TAKEN)
    Music Design {Main Menu, credits, and ending.}
    Animator for the models!
    Sound Design {Footsteps, chainsaw sounds, phone noises, etc.}

Please, If you are interested, this game is really a cool idea in my head, and I hope I can make something like this to entertain people. As that is my dream, to tell a story.

If you'd like to help, please contact me.

G-Mail: nuttinbutlazy@gmail.com

Thank you!

2. Fredrick Peck

Fredrick Peck New Member

Still asking for a bit of help, currently a voice actor has pitched in, and I am still looking for the rest, I have a working and rigged model, but really hoping to have everything else planned.
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

Gudradain and K.C like this.
  3. K.C

K.C New Member

Nice model, did you make it yourself?

4. Fredrick Peck

Fredrick Peck New Member

The model was pre-made, but the mask was found on another website, and the chainsaw was made for me by a friend who is testing a few things out on a new modeling software! Thanks for your comment!

Animations are made by a friend too, the model has animations, but sadly can't show that. :(