I 8 Bit productions looking to fill team positions (shared profit)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Atomicurtchen, May 30, 2017.

1. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

After being sick for like a week i am finally getting back to work and to get back into the swing of things i thought i would up date everyone on the positions that are available on our team

Programmer
    3d modeler
    texturing artist
    model rigging

if any of the positions strike your fancy we can talk more about them just send me a message just know the positions are all shared profit. Also i would prefer if you lived in the usa

2. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

hey everyone wanted to let you all know we still have all positions last posted open but as we have not been able to fill any we are now working on a new tittle we can handle with our small size group. It is a small puzzle game where you are trapped in a five room apartment in a old school-ish type detective office if interested please contact me and don't worry our rpg has not been silenced we are working on it in our free time.

Thank you

3. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

hey everyone just wanted to update you on the positions that are still open.

What we really need right now is a programmer but we also need a 3d modeler texture artist those are the positions we need to fill right now if interested let me know. we will continue to work on the game in the mean time and i am happy to say i can now show some concept art. Room2.jpg

4. Chris Watkins

Chris Watkins New Member

I would like to help if I could offer you any help.

5. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

What skills do you have?

6. Chris Watkins

Chris Watkins New Member

3d modelling
    Animation
    Level build
    Unreal engine

7. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

Do you have a portfolio i can look at.

8. Chris Watkins

Chris Watkins New Member

Can send you a shot of a level I'm creating ATM but will be tomoz now.

9. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

ok