HTML/CSS/JavaScript Developer needed for SpaceBrowserGame

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by CtG-Cologny, May 11, 2018.

1. CtG-Cologny

CtG-Cologny New Member

Hello, we are in full progress to develop a new turn based space browsergame called Conquer the Galaxy. We are a team of actually 7 guys (Artist, grafic, art director, manager, composer and programmers) who did this all for fun as a hobby and need in addition to our two programmers one front end developer who can firstly program the attached developing window for our game.

We have already finished the game I think for 70% but the last percentage takes a lot of time as we found. We have all the grafics ready as png-files, the game rules/ concept is finished, all layouts are finished and the sounds and database.

Our two programmers are actually programming the game itself and connection reports with ruby.

I would be very glad if we found someone who likes to join our team and did some frontend. We communicate with the App Telegram and meetings with TeamSpeak3. If the game later on gets money (what we dont expect), we divide everything or we make a big party ;-)

Best regards from Team CtG
    Cologny

PS: Attached please find the dev popup window and the game rules in english version.

Attached Files:

2. WildG

WildG New Member

Hello,

I'm a programmer. Web stuff (LAMP+JS) mostly been working for about 18 years in e-commerce, ERP and API integrations.

Game making is a hobby of mine. I dialed down on playing and work a few years ago when my daughter was born but I started getting itchy without both. Hence the hobby.

I've been working on a project of mine for a few a years (universeatarms.com)

I'm 38yo, live in rio de janeiro, Brazil. Half french half Brazilian. I speak Portuguese, English, French and some Spanish.

houard.remy@gmail.com
    Hit me back
    Cheers
    [ ]

3. CtG-Cologny

CtG-Cologny New Member

Hey dev's, we are still searching... :)

4. WildG

WildG New Member

Did you send a mail or anything?
    Discord: WildG#8861

Just in case... :)

5. CtG-Cologny

CtG-Cologny New Member

Hello again, I will shout out another call to find a developer who will try himself with another developer to programm our game. if you are intersted, just wrote here or to heikoweyen@web.de

Regards, Heiko