How do I get started in making my game app?

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by coolguy2022, Mar 30, 2014.

1. coolguy2022

coolguy2022 New Member

I am looking forward to create a game app for a project in school. The game is going to be like Subway surfer, but instead you are the top view of a bird. You'll have to tilt the device in order to avoid the obstacles and tap the screen to poop on the people and gather coins in order to upgrade. There are going to be power ups as usual. It is a distance high score game and it gets faster and faster.

After looking at many sites, they didn't really show me how to begin the process of creating that game (BTW I am a noob). I have the Blender program, so will that help me create the bird and the environment? Or is there other programs that can do it for me easily? Then how would I make it so the bird reacts to the player? I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!! Can you guys please help me and show me the steps I have to take in making this game??? I don't know how to begin!

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post in any forum, so I don't know how to reward you guys if you help me.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!