Horror Game Programmer -- Unity 5 -- {Results}

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by MarkingOnTheSpot, Apr 2, 2017.

1. MarkingOnTheSpot

MarkingOnTheSpot New Member

Hi there!

So, I'm looking for a programmer in Unity 5 with any experience or perhaps looking FOR experience. The game
    I'm currently working on is horror and relying on Unity 5. It'd be a fun chat, and I would LOVE to see the game
    make progress. I've had the idea for the game for quite sometime and is something new as well. Not walk around and look for a key and such. I'd be willing to explain more of the game if you are interested in it.

All I'm looking for is a few things in programming - AI, Mechanic, and Controller.

Again- Would love to chat along. If the results of the game come out well with programming, I'm able to sell the game and would share the profit along. (Since I don't really mind money, but would enjoy bits of it! The programmer will take 75-80% of the profit.)

Please, message me here or these please!

Discord - MarkedMaps#2380
    E-Mail - hunterpeck60@gmail.com