Hobby team in need of more members

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Rauchbier, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Rauchbier

Rauchbier New Member

We are a fairly green set of developers looking for new members in all areas and skill sets. We have a basic Development plan started and are made up of some artists, programmers, writers, and an animator. We need like minded Developers who are motivated to build their skills and contribute to an end product that they get to put their name on.

We have a discord group set up for coordination and planning and are working on getting our modeling, story line, and first level design. The basic idea is a space puzzle game.

We really need at least one concept artist, FX, more programmers, more animators and or riggers, artists and level designers. If you feel you can lend something to the project and want to build your experience, please e-mail me at rauchbier2021@yahoo.com with your skillset and any examples if you have them.

Zogzor likes this.
  2. Zogzor

Zogzor New Member

Can you explain what makes this a puzzle game?

3. Grayson Howard

Grayson Howard New Member

Hi! I'd love to hop on as a composer if you are looking for someone. The only stipulation is I'd want to be able to keep the rights to my music. You can check out some of my music at https://www.graysonsound.com/#Music Composition. Look forward to hearing back from you!

4. Rauchbier

Rauchbier New Member

Well to advance the story you have to complete certain tasks. So it also involves critical thinking

5. Rauchbier

Rauchbier New Member

I currently have a composer, but if we reach the point where we are inserting tracks and find ourselves without one i will certainly let you know.