here - my first puzzle game (Feedback needed) [Android]

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Sparsh Tyagi, Apr 16, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sparsh Tyagi

Sparsh Tyagi New Member

I recently released my first puzzle game for Android which is called here.
    It's a simple looking game which has 50 unique levels. Each level has it's own logic and you have to find/make the word here in each level. There are also 3 hints per level just in case you get stuck.

I have never made videos in my life before but here's a quick look at the game:

The reviews so far have been great and now I wish to share it with you guys.
    I would love to have any feedback or suggestions or criticism. It will help a lot!

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techyonic.here

Thank you!

2. Nicolas Castro

Nicolas Castro New Member

The truth has a pretty striking premise. but to be a puzzle game, in my opinion and to many of us who like this type of games, it has to have more levels. I know it is difficult and a little tedious to be able to think of each way to place the letters of "HERE" in each puzzle, but this type of games is usually like that. also not put more funny things could be, placing a magazine cover, some ads on the Internet, try to put news. I do not have something striking in my opinion, so that not only users see a blank screen and see the letters that are different from the "H" "E" "R", which make up the word, I do not know if I explain.

Hope this can help you.