Help you get your games on Steam without greenlight

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Blitz1, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Blitz1

Blitz1 New Member

Hello,

Myself Sondeep and I've been closely working with game publishers from many years as I'm a game distributor myself. During all these years, I've observed that almost 80% of a game's revenue come from Steam. As most of you know that Steam is the largest digital distribution platform with a huge customer base, getting your game available on steam is a big thing. I'm here to help you in getting your games directly on steam as well as other digital distribution platforms.

If you are willing to get your games published directly on Steam without going through the hassle of Greenlight, kindly contact me and our company can help you in getting your game on Steam as well as other popular digital distribution platforms through Publishers. As we completely understand the challenges of developing a game and publishing it independently, we will do our best to make the process as convinient as possible.

Important:

> Do you believe your game is ready to be on Steam? Kindly submit only if your answer is 'Yes'. (Early access, beta release, pre-order before release is also possible)

> Your game must be able to run on Desktop /Mac /Linux.

> Show us gameplay videos and screenshots of your games or a demo if available. We don't require to send us your game right away. We will contact you if further information is required.

> Our slots are currently limited to 15 games. Rest of the games will be in queue. So, don't hesitate to send us your submissions.

Your game will go live on Steam as well as many other popular and high rated digital distribution platforms like Onlive, gamersgate, Amazon, etc. You will receive revenues from all those platforms.

No up-front fee is needed. Setup fee of £79.99 is charged once your game is live on steam and after you generate your first sale.

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Also, private message me your email address if you would like to proceed so that we can carry over the discussion through email.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Sondeep

2. GICorp

GICorp New Member

I am interested in your service. What's the average time frame from submission to Live?