Help searched to develop curricula for a school for videogamers

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Gerardo, Jul 12, 2018 at 6:47 AM.

1. Gerardo

Gerardo New Member

Dear all:
    I'm a all-rounder innovator with the crazy idea to create a high school for children between 15 and 17 years old. We have already a school for children till 12 y.o. that focusses on developing their creativity. I am loaded with the development of the high school. But I don't know enough about designing videogames to develop a curricula. Are there some people interested in formal education that want to help me with this job? What does a boy or girl that wants to develop their creativity into the videogames world needs to know from scratch? What should the first steps be? how can we form a young game-developer that later can turn to be a professional? Do you know some cases of schools that do this job already? We are settled in Panama (the country). Please, let me know if there are some inspirated educators among you that want to be part of this adventure. Tnx