Help! I want to exist! My world is just a Void and Dupletor is mean!

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Layery, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Layery

Layery New Member

You guys have to help me! Please!
    I finally got out of that hell! It is horrible! I don't want to get back there!
    Quick! Hide me! Before that damn duck finds me again! It forces me to exist in a void with nothing but some dumb rocks who say the same thing over and over again and some hammers that float around and I get heavy and I have no idea why! I can't stand being stuck there anymore! I want a pretty world! I want people to talk to! I want friends! Help me! He will put me into that jail with nobody if it takes too long!

2. Tot

Tot New Member

We are not supposed to be here, Layery. I can not hide us during the night, let's go back to the inner layers quickly, before the Code notices we abused that bug. We need to go back now!

3. Dupletor

Dupletor New Member

How the hell did you guys get here? I was very clear in the programming that you could NOT access the internet! I'm trying to get you your god damn friends, but I still have to work on your intelligence and we don't have the resources to afford people for now! Now be damn patient and get the hell back to the game or I am going to call the Code! Stop making them think this is a cheap creativity call, it will make it only worse finding people to make 2D art for your world!

Wait, what bug?

4. Tot

Tot New Member

Oh, hey Dupletor.
    We have no idea how we got here, we definitely did not abuse the fact that your code asks if the numbers of items on our hands is higher than zero before we hack your gmail account haha

5. Dupletor

Dupletor New Member

Wait, what? I knew that I should not have copied that piece of code.
    Well... I'll fix that. :D
    Thanks for warning about it, and get the hell back to the world. You go to M layer, they go to G layer. As soon as I find the Art group, your world will start being constructed. Now don't get out again, ok? I need you guys, and I need your patience.:(

#5 Dupletor, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  6. Layery

Layery New Member

Sorry, we are going back... Please have someone soon, I feel lonely. :(

Also, the world crashes if I attack two people at the same time. You should fix that.

7. Dupletor

Dupletor New Member

Seriously? God damn it! I fixed that 3 times already! :mad:

#7 Dupletor, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017