Hello, I'm Darkscript

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by Darkscript, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Darkscript

Darkscript New Member

Hi all,

I'm Darkscript, you can call me Michael or Darkscript.

I am a writer and an artist. I mainly do science fiction, fantasy and nature stuff. Bellow are some randoms that i had on the desktop to give you an idea of my art style. I use photoshop CS1 (its old i know). I also use pen and pencil on paper. If you need or want something else, so long as you are willing to teach me how to do it and the program is free (i'm broke) i am a fast learner and willing to expand my skills.

If i like what you are working on i don't mind helping for free as i enjoy making new friends. However, I also won't say no to funds, since acquiring food unfortunately costs the fictional green human currency. I mostly do this stuff for fun. I also really enjoy game development, however i am not by any means a programer, merely infatuated by the proposition. I have some interesting ideas.

Screen shot 2017-07-13 at 11.12.14 AM.png Screen shot 2017-07-13 at 11.18.07 AM.png Screen shot 2017-07-13 at 11.16.56 AM.png Screen shot 2017-07-13 at 11.12.00 AM.png Screen shot 2017-07-13 at 11.17.20 AM.png Screen shot 2017-07-13 at 10.35.57 AM.png Placeable Turret.jpg Screen shot 2017-07-13 at 11.11.11 AM.png