Hello, Hello! My name is KhalTryze! (YouTube)

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by KhalTryze, Jan 23, 2016.

1. KhalTryze

KhalTryze New Member

How are all you beautiful people doing today? ^-^
    My name is KhalTryze, and I am an up and coming YouTuber.

I am glad to have found this forum. Having at one time been a programmer myself, I know how much it really takes to make a game. And if you are like me, you probably do most of it yourself. I respect game developers for having that certain level of patience and skill to provide beautiful artistry, and often in hastened timeframes!

But back to the point, I have a proposition for any game developers out there:
    I would love to play and feature your game(s) in a video (or perhaps more?!) And I would of course give the authors a shoutout and free publicity however I can. I have mostly done horror games thus far, but I have an interest in, well, games. That's the best way to put it.

If you are interested, check out my GameJam here! ►► http://jams.gamejolt.io/khaltryzevsindies to enter your game (but it is not necessary, I will play games from other legitimate sources!)

Want to see my channel? Say no more! ►► http://www.youtube.com/c/khaltryze

Thank you guys for even reading this, and I wish you all the best of luck in your quests to gaming history!
    I'll be rooting for you! GameJamBasis.jpg

metateen likes this.