GUNROX: World Revolution [beta] -flash RPG- mix of fallout and final fantasy

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by berserker, Dec 20, 2010.

1. berserker

Indie Author

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

GUNROX: World Revolution

I need some feedback on our latest flash RPG thingy. It's another flash game intended to promote our MMO GUNROX, however this time we've gone a bit further and tried to make true RPG with characters, party, leveling, loot, non-linear storyline, etc. Definitely more than 5 minute time waster.

Want to gather some feedback before submiting it to kong and newgrounds.
    So... any attepts to play it and share your feedback will be highly appreciate it :)

Play GUNROX: World Revolution flash game here

#1 berserker, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  2. Jack Norton

Indie Author

Wow impressive. I think it's going to be one of the flash games with more deep that I've played :) I'm forcing myself not to play it too much because need to finish some stuff, but I think is great!

3. berserker

Indie Author

Thanks Jack!
    Waiting for more comprehensive feedback :)

4. zoombapup

Moderator Original Member

Hey Yaroslav,

It worked pretty well for me. I enjoyed playing (considering I'm an not much of an RPG fan).

One thing that struck me instantly was that the window felt REALLY small. Even for a flash game. You're not doing loads of scrolling, so can't you make the window a bit bigger?

The other most glaring thing was that some of the english in the dialogue was a bit off. You really should get someone to proof it in english.

Other than that, I didnt spend long enough to really put its through its paces yet.

5. berserker

Indie Author

Thanks!
    Some proofreading were done so hopefully texts are a little bit better now.

6. Moondoggy

Moondoggy New Member

Wow, this looks very detailed. I love this type of RPG, infact final fantasy style RPGs are my favourite. I wasnt too impressed with XIII though.

I will give this a go now and let you know how I get on, Thanks! :D

7. ionside

ionside New Member

Hehe, when I got into the first battle the music surprised me... got me into a groove. "Yeeah - that's right."