GUNROX: Gang Wars flash game

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by berserker, Oct 13, 2009.

1. berserker

Indie Author

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

GUNROX: Gang Wars

Yet another promo game to promote our turn-based online squad tactics game called GUNROX. We've released three other games earlier:
    Quest for the Holy Grenade, Zombie Encounter and Superstar Bodyguard which were shooters and one rpg/tactics. This one is more like strategy game.

Please let me know what you think about it and feel free to post your suggestions or comments.

Play GUNROX: Gang Wars flash game here

2. Maupin

Original Member

You still don't have someone proofreading your English? Many of the sentences in those screenshots are off or a bit awkward (mostly missing articles).

That gives me the impression of a low-quality game.

3. andrew

andrew New Member

Agreed, for example that first sentence should read: "A rival gang has started to act on your territory. You will have to deal with the competition in a radical way!"

But really, that's still a bit awkward sounding to a native English speaker, I'd phrase it as: "A rival gang has started to muscle in on your territory. It's time to take "competition" to the next level!", et cetera...

- andrew

4. berserker

Indie Author

Any comments on the game itself?

5. aiursrage2k

Original Member

I did play it. Maybe you should allow scrolling using keyboard as well as mouse (IE press left to scroll left, right to scroll right). The upgrade tooltips dont actually say what they are upgrading

6. berserker

Indie Author

Scroll with keyboard good tip, thanks!

7. aliosa

aliosa New Member

great

i belive you need to make the characters 3d, the 2d/3d blend does not work much here.

i like the game logo,

good luck!