Grimminghelm - A first person pixilated nightmare

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mooster Studios, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Mooster Studios

Mooster Studios New Member

Hey everyone! I'm excited to announce that I've just finished my first Unreal project. It's available now in early access on GameJolt and Itch.io. Links and description below :)

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Gamejolt Page: https://gamejolt.com/games/grimminghelm/350370
    Itch.io Page: https://moosterstudios.itch.io/grimminghelm

Grimminghelm is a first person low poly pixelated nightmare where you're trapped in a dark dungeon and evil lurks around every corner. Your only ally is your flashlight but can you break free and evade the demon that scours the halls?

Gamemodes:
    Tip Toe- The tip toe game mode disables the ability to run and sets your walking speed to match the enemy's speed
    Lights Out- The lights out game mode removes all light actors in the game, leaving pitch black darkness and only your flashlight
    Double Threat- The double threat game mode spawns two enemies that will be constantly roaming the dungeon
    Nightmare Junction- The nightmare junction game mode combines all three game modes into a single game mode for the ultimate hellish experience.

Endings:
    Different endings present different tasks which will provide a more unique experience each time around. Scavenge for keys, crack codes and solve riveting puzzles to escape in this one of a kind horror game.

#1 Mooster Studios, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018