Greenlight concept - KnifeBoy

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Karl Fredriksson, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Karl Fredriksson

Karl Fredriksson New Member

Hi guys!
    I'm currently working on a 2D metroidvania game.
    Just posted a Concept-campaign on Steam to gather some feedback:
    Please give it a like or let me know what you think :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=800562109

Description:

KnifeBoy is a 2D Metroidvania game heavily inspired by Guacamelee, Axiom Verge and Dark Souls, spiced with some Light-RPG goodness and humor, set in an "Early Age Steampunk-Universe" with an unique graphical design.
    KnifeBoy returns from hell to get revenge on the person who put you there to begin with.

Features:
    Unique art
    Day & Night cycle
    8 levels + "open world" + hidden levels
    Challenge arena "Slaughter Halls"
    Boss battles
    Collectibles
    Conspiracy-Monster-Hunter-ish SideQuests
    Diverse cast of enemies

KnifeBoy is still in development and you can follow the progress on Twitter for daily updates!
    for more GIFs and pics!

I'm also working on a trailer. Waiting for my friend to finish the soundtrack so it might be ready next month :)

I've been working really hard on this game and I want to put in on Greenlight and Kickstarter. But before I do that I would love to hear from the Indie community so all feedback is welcome! I hope I'm in the right direction with this project of mine :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Karl Fredriksson, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  2. Karl Fredriksson

Karl Fredriksson New Member