Gold Rush TD

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Nathan Gaul, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Nathan Gaul

Nathan Gaul New Member

Hello fellow indie gamers! I just wanted to share Gold Rush TD, the indie game I made over the past few years with a small but talented remote team. It is available for Android and iOS.

Gold Rush TD is tower defense game that incorporates resource management into the gameplay. Instead of buying more towers or upgrades by killing creeps, the player must develop their gold mining operation as they fight back the enemy waves. Scrap from killing Creeps doesn't go to waste though! You use it to upgrade your technology between missions.

The game follows an intriguing narrative through 12 levels, spread across 4 regions. The premium version has multiple difficulties with some pretty insane challenges for the hardcore amongst you.

Give our game a go and let us know what you think. for free users, how do you feel about the monetization? What are your favorite tech combos for a killer strategy?

Hope you all enjoy it,

Nate