Gods Origin Online - my new browser game

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by lucusking, Sep 13, 2017.

1. lucusking

lucusking New Member

Gods Origin Online, http://goo.vivagames.me/

I just developed the for half year, now on-line only a week, many players commented that the game logo needs to be modified,

"gods origin online " the words are too white!

your suggestions?

[​IMG]

2. jevy1000

jevy1000 New Member

i like the logo and i love the game overall

3. jevy1000

jevy1000 New Member

which engine u used?

4. John Hagley

John Hagley New Member

I think the logo looks great. Not sure why people say it's too white? The only thing I can say is that the top of the word ONLINE could use more of an outline/shadow, cause it gets lost against the white background a bit.