Global Archiact Jam April 8-24

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Archiact Interactive, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Archiact Interactive

[​IMG]
    My name is Richard and I work with Archiact Interactive, a VR studio based in Vancouver, Canada.

In April, we are hosting Global Archiact Jam! We are calling on people from all across the world, to see who can make the best mobile VR game for Google Cardboard and Samsung Gear VR. The grand prize, awarded to one winner for each track, includes three (3) HTC Vive Headsets and demo space at the first-ever consumer VR conference and exhibition.

Global Archiact Jam is the chance to collaborate with other VR enthusiasts in order to build and create an exciting game for the next big platform.

The choice is yours, but the challenge is simple. Are you ready to accept the challenge?

More details here: http://globalarchiactjam.devpost.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an email!
    richard.lam (at) archiactinteractive (dot) com